Belfast Telegraph Business Awards 2019 - Excellence In Workplace Health and well-being Award
Brought to you in partnership with Ulster Bank, the Belfast Telegraph Business Awards recognise and celebrate the business successes of individuals and organisations across Northern Ireland. Now in their 17th year, these prestigious awards attract entries from across all sectors and sizes of businesses and culminate in a black tie gala awards ceremony in the Crowne Plaza, Belfast on Thursday 2nd May 2019. The awards are the perfect opportunity to network and recognise the outstanding achievements of the local business community.
Tickets are available here.
To enter for this year's awards, simply fill out the form below. All entries will be assessed on recent achievements.
Entries close 21st March and must be no longer than 1,000 words.
Rules and Conditions for entries :
- The Belfast Telegraph Business awards aim to recognise and celebrate the business successes of individuals and organisations across Northern Ireland, with awards presented at a gala dinner in the Crowne Plaza, Belfast on Thursday 2nd May 2019.
- The awards are open to businesses who are based in Northern Ireland or have a significant operating base here.
- Entries must be received no later than 12 noon on Thursday 21st March 2019.
- The shortlisted nominees will be notified on the week commencing 1st April 2019.
- Entries must be made using the official online entry form and should be no longer than 1,000 words. Entries which do not conform to this format may be excluded from the competition.
- Entries should be based on recent business achievements and developments in the last two years (except where stipulated) and should demonstrate continuing relevance to the business in 2019.
- Organisations may make only one entry in each category but may enter as many of the award categories as they wish.
- Sponsors may not enter the award category which they are sponsoring.
- All entry submissions must include evidence of business outcomes (qualitative and quantitative) and shortlisted companies may be asked to provide verification of claims made. At the time and date of entry, entrants agree that the information supplied is truthful and accurate.
- The judging panel may rely on published information and facts that are in the public domain when considering entries.
- The opinion of the judging panel in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Information supplied may be used on the awards evening and in the Belfast Telegraph Northern Ireland Business Awards post-event supplement, edited and published by Independent News and Media Northern Ireland.
Terms & Conditions
Nominations for the Belfast Telegraph Business Awards will close 21st March. Queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
By completing this nomination, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and consent to your personal data being managed in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
By opting in to receive further information on the Business Awards you are consenting to receive emails on our event and in-paper coverage of same. You are also consenting to your personal data being managed in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Your data will not be shared with any third parties. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time by using the “unsubscribe” function on the emails received.