Register your KS2 classes today for Belfast Telegraph “Love To Learn” projects!
Welcome to the registration page for Belfast Telegraph “Love To Learn” projects. Designed for Key Stage 2 classes by our panel of local teachers, these projects present a range of active learning experiences that make the Northern Ireland curriculum come alive.
Our upcoming projects focus on:
- The Ancient Egyptians (May/June 2019)
- The Rugby World Cup (September/October 2019)
- The Rainforest (January/February 2020)
- The Olympics (May/June 2020)
- The Victorians (September/October 2020)
Each pupil registered will receive a 16-page booklet of activities, a poster and stickers. All projects include a weekly copy of the Belfast Telegraph at a total cost of £2 per pupil*.
We also have a special offer rate of £5 per pupil* for schools who register for three projects.
All registrations for the Ancient Egyptians must be received by Friday 10th May 2019.
Terms & Conditions
Please make cheques payable to Independent News & Media and post to:
NIE Marketing Department
Independent News & Media
Belfast Telegraph House
33 Clarendon Road
Terms & conditions:
- The initiative is open to all Key Stage 2 pupils and those in special schools in Northern Ireland.
- A minimum number of 10 pupils must be registered per project.
- Materials are copyrighted and may not be reproduced. Each pupil requires their own project pack and newspaper to complete the project.
- A maximum of 600 classes may register.
- The school will be invoiced for £2.00 per pupil but may avail of a discounted rate for 3 projects (£5 per pupil).*
- One invoice will be sent directly from the Belfast Telegraph. Those availing of the special offer will receive one invoice to cover all 3 projects.*
- All participants agree to the use of their name/photographs for publicity purposes. Prior permission will be sought.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org